Remember the conversation a while back, about the correlation between people who procrastinate and perfectionists? I have been at this here dashboard on multiple occasions, yet still am unable to put up a post. Am actually writing now to say hello and I’ll be back… apparently it’s baby step time. (a few times I let dashboard logging in problems stop me, however i believe the ‘bookmark’ i made a while ago was the actual culprit…)
Ian, I got you beat – this morning was up at 3:30, tried to go back to sleep, couldn’t, so thought “hey no excuses – now i can go post on the wib” and now it’s 5:37, I’ve successfully procrastinated my time away, and thus it’s time to shut off the alarm and prepare for the day ahead. Gah.
Miss Lisa, thank you again for your gentle nudging – always welcome and brings a smile.
The following is a list of potential topics for future entries, as they’ve been bouncing around in my pretty little head for a while… perhaps it would help at some point to flush them out and deposit them here instead:
- current age and the one that’s right around the corner
- church and the people therein
- bitterness vs. optimism (and the winner is…?)
- people in general (and specific)
- all things work
- thoughts, etc.
- home improvements and the headaches involved
- friendship and all that’s involved
- family and relations and relationships and family stuff
- all things stress
- reaching out and touching no one
- seeking and coming up empty handed
- giving and having it lost
- writing and yet it evaporated
- connecting and reconnecting
- reconciling being hard-wired and playing with the cards I’ve been dealt
I’ve been around. and I’ll be back – just wanted to stop in and say hi. Take care of you,